- Practice soft touches, quick hands, toe drags, narrow and wide dribbling and more with proper technique every time.
- Improve your peripheral vision and your awareness of the ball on your stick by maneuvering the on-screen puck through the drills.
- Practice at home in front of your computer or TV - just connect the QuickStickz camera to any compatible PC.
- Can be played on any flat surface - carpet, wood flooring, tile and concrete.
- Progressive drills that range in difficulty, each one targeting a number of stick handling skills.
- New drills constantly being developed and are rigorously tested before being made available to members online.
- When you've mastered a drill you can further increase the difficulty by adding training devices such as slide boards or bosu balls while stickhandling.
- Use your own stick to handle the ball - your movements are mirrored on-screen by the camera.
- Keep track of your high score for each drill.
- Track your progress with your friends and teammates online.
- Works perfectly with X-Tiles, X-Deviator and X-Deviator Mini (sold separately).
- One Special Stickhandling Ball.
- One USB Camera to connect to your computer (new and improved version 2!).
- Free Unlimited Access to QuickStickz Basic Membership Package (15 drills and 3 video games).
- Three months of VIP membership absolutely FREE ($30 Value).
"QuickStickz will give players of all ages the opportunity to reach their full stickhandling potential."
- Dave Tippet, head coach of the Phoenix Coyotes
"To become a great stickhandler, there is no substitution for hours of repetitive motion."
- Marc Habscheid, head coach of the Chilliwack Bruins (WHL)
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- Microsoft Windows XP (with Service Pack 2), Windows Vista, or Windows 7.
- Intel Pentium 4 Processor.
- 512 MB of RAM.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6+ or Firefox 2+.
- Internet Access.