The COREFX Resistance Parachute allows athletes to add the element of wind resistance to their sports conditioning training. With its 54" diameter chute, the COREFX Resistance Parachute quickly catches wind and will add resistance to any movement while on-ice or during off-ice training either indoors or outdoors. The extra durable parachute design and adjustable waist belt are designed for use anywhere, anytime! Every COREFX Resistance Parachute includes an adjustable belt, ultra-strong parachute with nylon webbing connections and a carry bag for easy storage! Push your speed performance to the max with the COREFX Resistance Parachute.
- Allows you to maximize acceleration and top running speed through progressive resistance and overspeed training.
- Features a 54" diameter chute with 36" lead
- 360° rotation belt with free motion ring allows for movement in any direction.
- Quick-release belt buckle allows training with acceleration bursts.
- Approximately 15-30 lbs of provided resistance allows you to improve stride length and frequency.
- Ultra-strong parachute with nylon webbing connections
- Built-in mesh panels keep strings from tangling and helps stabilize the chute during training.
- Adjustable belt fits most athletes.