We're currently collecting product reviews for this item. In the meantime, here are some reviews from our past customers sharing their overall shopping experience.
from this merchant give
them a 4 or 5-Star rating.
HYPERICE provides athletes with cutting-edge Ice Compression Technology to help speed recovery and put athletes back into the game faster than ever before! HYPERICE products are tested by today's top athletes to ensure each performs at the highest possible level. Now athletes of every caliber can experience the benefits of HYPERICE ice compression wraps for training, muscle recovery and rehabilitation.
The HYPERICE line includes ice compression technology specifically designed for knees, ankles, shoulders, back and more! Cold Compression Therapy combines two of the principles of R.I.C.E. (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation) to reduce pain and swelling from a sports or activity injury to soft tissues and is also recommended by orthopedic surgeons following surgery. The therapy is especially useful for sprains, strains, pulled muscles and pulled ligaments.
HYPERICE Compression Wrap
HYPERICE Ice Cell
Delivers optimal cold to the Ankle, Elbow or Shin.
1. Fill the Ice Cell 2/3 with ice- do not add water. Crushed ice or small ice nuggets work best with all Hyperice products.
2. Place the Ice Cell on a flat surface and flatten out- removing as much air from the Ice Cell as possible before securing the cap.
3. Insert the Ice Cell into the Compression Wrap.
4. Place on the body and apply the compression straps to the desired level of compression.
5. Lightly press the Air Release Valve to remove air from the Ice Cell. For added compression, re-tighten the compression straps after the air has been released.
6. Leave the device on for 15-20 minutes. Press the Air Release Valve once every 5 minutes to release any air that accumulates during the treatment to sustain optimal compression.
After use, rinse the Ice Cell inside and out with cool water and air dry. After the Ice Cell is dry, store in a cool, dry place. Each Hyperice comes in a protective casing tube that is ideal for storing and/or carrying. Do not expose the Ice Cell to direct sunlight and/or heat, as the UV rays can damage the medical grade material. Do not fill the Ice Cell with anything other than ice. Hyperice works with all different forms of ice, but works best with crushed ice or ice nuggets. Crushed ice and ice nuggets will conform o the body better than large cubes. The Hyperice wraps are machine washable, although it is not necessary to wash after each use. Wash the wraps only as needed. Wash on "delicate" and hang dry.
Regular Price: $99.95
Sale Price $89.95
Hashtag #xhockeymoments your photos on & you'll go in the draw to win cool prizes
1 item was added to your shopping cart:
You Will Earn
|No XHP Points|