With dusk arriving early each nite in traditional outdoor hockey areas, there has always been a need for light to see the puck and keep the game going. In 2005 the idea to make the puck light up became a reality with the Lit Biscuit.
The Lit Biscuit is a high quality, durable puck with a clear polycarbonate core. Together with a vulcanized rubber puck exterior, the Lit Biscuit is identical in size and weight to an official hockey puck. The only difference is the center core which is clear and holds a battery operated light. Batteries are included with the puck and additional replacement batteries may be purchased separately.
The Lit Biscuit hockey puck has undergone rigorous slap-shot testing and is expected to last years when used as intended. Not only is the puck ideal for low light conditions, it can be used as a training aid, helping to develop heads-up skating skills in low-light conditions.
- Turns on and off with a simple screw mechanism.
- Ideal for low-light conditions, night games and as a hockey skills training aid to develop heads-up skating skills in the beginning skater.
- Durable clear polycarbonate core and vulcanized rubber puck exterior have withstood rigorous slap-shot tests.
- Expected to last years when used as intended.
- Identical in size and weight to an official puck.
- Average battery life of about six hours.