|Blade Material||Metal||Type of material blade is constructed of|
- Great Service Guarantee >
- Price Match Guarantee >
- Shipping Match Guarantee >
- Haggle free Guarantee >
- Enables you to train anywhere with no need for a ball or puck.
- Targets specific muscles based on each different exercise in your training routine.
- Results of use are quick and noticeable, particularly in your forearms and other muscles.
- Incoporating this into training grants a better feel for the puck, improved stickhandling, harder passing, stronger shots, better reflexes, more confidence carrying the puck and many more!
- Your choice of:
- One Left-Handed Blade.
- One Right-Handed Blade.
NOTE: For the first week you should use this to train no more than approximately 10 minutes a day while you adjust to the weight and concept. After the initial week you can increase training to between 15 and 20 minutes daily. Vary your routine and don't do the same exercises every day to maximize the benefit (Unless you're targeting a specific skill to improve on).