|Warranty||3 year Limited Warranty, 3 Year Frame Warranty, 2 Year Display Electronics Warranty, and 1 Year Parts/Labor Warranty.||Period of time the product is covered by manufacturer's warranty|
- Great Service Guarantee >
- Price Match Guarantee >
- Shipping Match Guarantee >
- Haggle free Guarantee >
- Fixed resistance.
- 15 pre set module programs.
- 1-20 inch step range of motion.
- Standard climb motion.
- Padded side hand rails for use as a stepper.
- Seat mount bracket (seat sold separately).
- Double welded steel construction.
- Quick release straight hand grips.
- Module: Time, cal, stroke inches, total vertical feet.
"If I could only have one piece of equipment to train with for the rest of my life," James says to ESPN, "the Versaclimber would be it." "We've been doing it for a long, long time," says Mike Mancias, James' personal trainer. "And the reason we do it is to conserve. No pounding on the joints. No wear on his back, his knees, his ankles, all that, his hips. It's just all non-weight-bearing cardio. It was a godsend, really. And I have to, we need to thank our ex-strength coach Stan Kellers, who kind of guided us to start using that. And Stan Kellers is a legend for it."- LeBron James, Three-time NBA Champion, Three-time NBA Finals MVP, and Four-time NBA Most Valuable Player.
"Well, I work out a lot, and I do VersaClimbing while I sing," Gaga told Good Morning America. "I'm singing the show while I'm doing it. Because the show is full-on cardio ... it's cardio while singing."- Lady Gaga, speaking about her preparation for Super Bowl LI.
"Probably last year and the year before, I've kind of fallen in love with how quickly you can get in shape with the VersaClimber," says Kyrie Irving. "It's just exertion of your full body, of everything, and then the mental part of just putting your body through high physical exertion; I love it.- Kyrie Irving, 4-Time All-Star, All-Star Game MVP, NBA Champion.
- One VersaClimber LXP. NOTE: Pricing is in US funds and does not include shipping, installation, taxes, customs, etc.
- Total Body: Yes
- Variable Tension Control: No
- Step Height : 1-20 inches
- Arm Travel: 1-20 inches
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs
- Module Display Digital DisplayFeedback
- Programs: Opponent Race, 6 Structure Distance
- Maximum Speed: 380 Vertical Feet Per Minute
- Climb Angle : 75 Degrees
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Yes (optional upgrade)
- Heart Rate Display: Yes for ALXP models only
- Hand Grip Adjustment: Yes, 4 settings
- Power Requirement: Option to use 9 volt battery or 110 AC power supply
- Height: 7′ 10″ (assembled)
- Weight: 145 lbs
- Base Size: 48″ x 48″
- Structure: Steel, Double welded