|Length||47in||Length of the product measured in inches|
|Width||95in||Width of the product measured in inches|
|Weight||60lbs||Weight of the product measured in pounds|
|Expandable||Yes||Product can be expanded into different configurations|
- Great Service Guarantee >
- Price Match Guarantee >
- Shipping Match Guarantee >
- Haggle free Guarantee >
At xHockeyProducts™ and Fan-tastic Sports™ NHL events throughout North America, we're consistently asked if home users can purchase our high-density plastic flooring with proprietary snap-together pattern. The answer is yes, and its called xPlastic Floor™. Our xPlastic Floor is designed for commercial faciliites and interactive events and it's Built Tough. The performance is unmatched and we have been using this in commercial training facilities like Total Hockey Worldwide since 2003.
Looking for the perfect flooring for your commercial facility, then you've found it...the xPlastic Floor™.
- Our proprietary dove-tail (puzzle pattern) design provides the best seamless fit on the market!
- This is flooring we use for all xHockeyProducts™ events such as the NHL All-Star FanFair and in every xHockeyProducts™ and Total Hockey Worldwide training facility in the world!
- Built to withstand commercial training facility environments.
- Utilizes the highest quality materials to meet our xHockeyProducts™ standard.
- No cavity-back, the components are full thickness high-density plastic throughout.
- The best stickhandling surface, and the reason we use it in commercial training facilities across the world.
- Expandable through the purchase of additional sheets.
ELITE SERIES:Our xHockeyProducts Elite Series is comprised of products that prove superior in craftsmanship, materials, performance and durability when compared to other products within their respective categories. Elite Series products may not be the least expensive, but if your training requires elite-level performance and reliability you can rest assured knowing these products meet our professional standard. Look for the Elite Series designation...certified by xHockeyProducts!
- One xPlastic Floor™ (47" x 95", approximately 4' x 8').