|Warranty||Parts 3-years, Motor 2-years, Consumables 1-year (e.g. belts, bearings, motor bearings, etc.).||Period of time the product is covered by manufacturer's warranty|
|Length||11ft||Length of the product measured in inches|
|Width||7ft 4in||Width of the product measured in inches|
|Weight||2200||Weight of the product measured in pounds|
|Height||16in||Height of the product measured in inches|
- Great Service Guarantee >
- Price Match Guarantee >
- Shipping Match Guarantee >
- Haggle free Guarantee >
View Other Products in this Line Up
- Belt Wax System - applied by pushing a button on the controller (Only specified wax may be used). *New Standard.
- Belt/Deck/Roller System (quiet, no adjustment required) *New Standard. Patent pending.
- 3/8" thick usable skating surface, offering the leading thickness on the market and providing longer wear.
- Lowest height skating treadmill in the world - not intimidating for the skater.
- Aluminum frame and sub-frame (finished available by quote).
- Harness support system constructed with 2" square galvanized tube (green color standard, other colors available at an additional fee) with adjustable, round tube handlebars. Standard system incorporates a side-to-side track with one or two trolleys. Halo Harness system is an available option.
- System diagnostics available via internet connection.
- Elevation up to a 30 degree incline.
- 6' (72") x 6' 8" (80") skating surface.
- 4' (48") stickhandling deck.
- 5 HP 2000-1 torque ratio AC 3-Phase motor with VFD and belt drive. *New Standard
- Optional Hydraulic Lift Package (DC Electric over Hydraulic Lift Cylinders). Up/Down.
- Speed: 18 MPH (call for custom configurations and additional MPH options).
- Speed Control Dial: 0 - 100%.
- Amp Meter.
- Two Hardwired E-Stops (for added safety).
- Power Requirements:
- 208 - 240v Single Phase or Three Phase.
- 60 Amp, 4 wire #8
- The wall mount socket and plug are provided.
- 110v Standard 3-prong (receptacle).
- Wiring information will be provided determined by the source phase available.
- The power cord is mounted on the front of the treadmill unless otherwise specified.
- Control panel is mounted to side of base on pole about 2' from side of treadmill and parallel with the front roller with the controls situated so the operator is facing the rear of treadmill during operation (Other mounts are available by quote).
- Digital Wireless Control Package (completely wireless control for all operations) optional:
- All functions controlled by iPod (provided), iPad, or iPhone.
- Customizable - we can write specific control programs at your request.
- Please Note: All connections must be wired. Wireless control mentioned in video is no longer available.
- One xHockey Skating Treadmill x80 (Commercial Edition) (10' 8" [D] x 7' 4" [W] x 15" [H] with lift package. Weighs approximately 2,200 lbs)
- Auto Wax System. *New Standard
- Belt/Deck/Roller System (No adjustment required). *New Standard. Patent pending.
- Standard Harness Support/Handlebar:
- Self-supporting Harness Support System
- One Slide Trolley and Lanyard for Harness Attachment.
- One Harness.
- Adjustable Handlebars with Proprietary System to quick-flip out of the way.
- Black 3/8" Skating and Stickhandling Surface.
- White 3/8" Skating and Stickhandling Surface.
NOTE: Pricing is in US funds and does not include shipping, installation, taxes, customs or electrical inspection (if required). Wiring information will be provided based on source phase available (wire comes out the front unless otherwise requested). Product ships flat in two sections. Facility to confirm that the unit will fit through their door (option to build it in sections). Other surface colors available upon request.
View Other Products in this Line Up
You may also like
$39,900.00Call For Shipping
$24,900.00Call For Shipping
$8,800.00Call For Shipping
Call For Shipping
Regular Price: $234.95
Sale Price $209.95Free Shipping
Regular Price: $379.95
Sale Price $209.95