xDividers arena ice dividers are the most cost effective and efficient way to divide you arena ice. Limiting or shrinking ice spaces allows a player to experience more puck touches, and also helps them to develop spacial awareness along with individual skills. Our xDividers are designed to easily divide your rink in width, but they are also perfect for containing pucks on goalie drills, or in your training facility...the uses are truly only limited to your imagination.
Our xDivders are versatile, and are an essential tool for both ice arena and training facilities.
Made with open-cell, high density foam and covered with a heavy-duty, puncture resistant vinyl with heavy-duty Velcro straps, our xDividers are built tough. In addition, they are light and easy to maneuver to wherever needed for your specific needs, so setup and take down is a breeze.
Panels come in various heights, lengths and colours, and are designed for fast and easy set-up and take-down. Our panels are perfect for ice or off-ice use, so go ahead and create your perfect training space with xDividers!
you may purchase xDividers with screen-printing or have them fitted with clear vinyl windows for advertising.
- A perfect way to divide rinks and fields.
- The original divider panel is a solid block with straight angles on both sides for equal play on both sides.
- These panels can be used to divide fields for multiple sports like floor hockey, soccer, ice hockey and more.
- Wide range of uses from dividing a rink for smaller games to stacking against the boards to teach safe checking techniques.
- Each panel includes a wide velcro strap and metal d-ring on front and back to attach to adjoining panels.
- 100% portable - users carry on and off the surface as needed.
- Made with open-cell, high density foam and covered with a heavy-duty, puncture resistant vinyl.
- Stack and place against boards to teach proper checking techniques.
- Use the Mini Mite or Major xDividers to implement Hockey Canada and USA Hockey's Cross Ice Hockey program.