|Length||60ft||Length of the product measured in inches|
|Width||12ft||Width of the product measured in inches|
|Skating Surface Material||Synthetic Ice||Skating Surface Material|
- Great Service Guarantee >
- Price Match Guarantee >
- Shipping Match Guarantee >
- Haggle free Guarantee >
Speed: it's a game breaker. The key to getting to the puck first and making the pass for the winning goal!
Our Patented XHP Ramp, made in the USA by Fan-tastic Sports, is the premier off-ice skating ramp on the market. You may not know this but our team originally designed, built and registered the very first skating ramp in the world! As a result we've perfected this training tool and use it as a key component in our Total Hockey Minnesota training facility.
- This is a premium, fully integrated, turn-key solution including everything you need period.
- The synthetic ice surface is designed to mimic skating on real ice, while the incline was designed to improve a player's first-step quickness.
- Sensors are strategically placed at three different stages of the ramp to precisely measure starting speed, acceleration and top speed.
- All of the sensors are fed into a screen at the top of the ramp that instantly relays your trainnig results, allowing for quick adjustment to form and stride to maximize efficiency.
- Swipe card system tracks each skating excercise up the ramp.
- 58' [D] x 8' [W] skating surface.
- Foam safety pad.
- Steel Frame and Sub-frame.
- Stair return, railing, and walking matt system.
- Designed and built by the same team that created the very first skating ramp - accept no substitutes.
- Integrates with our proprietary on-line scoring system and scores are internet-accessible (license fee billed separately).
- Commercial grade equipment built specifically to withstand pro-hockey training facility environments.
- Only found at xHockeyProducts!
- One XHP Off-ice Hockey Skating Ramp (60' [D] x 12' [W].
NOTE: Pricing in US funds (shipping, installation, taxes, customs, etc. are billed separately).
Another innovative product from xHockeyProducts™ and Fan-tastic Sports™. For more information regarding training facility consulting, or products, please contact: or (888) 393-2008.