Our GS-8 xSynthetic Ice™ offers superior glide properties and durability with glide enhancer infused throughout the entire thickness of the material. Both silicone glide plus dry slip additives are combined with the raw material resulting in the longest glide and highest overall performing panel we've found on the market today. These innovations translate to make our xSynthetic Ice 20-30% faster than othter well-known brands for the entire life of the panel. Best of all, you don't have to deal with adding liquid glide.
We designed the Synthetic Ice with the right firmness level because we know that skaters need to be able to edge into the product without ripping a massive gouge into it, or just slide across it. Synthetic Ice needs to feel realistic in order to provide the skater with confidence to perform like they would on a normal rink ice. Our Very High Molecular Weight material delivers this to our customers.
Our xSynthetic Ice is a Sinter Pressed material which means less cleanup and a greater overall skating experience compared to the typical competitors extruded sheet material. xSynthetic Ice will not only last longer but the products glide properties have proven to last 40% longer on average as well!
There is only ONE true synthetic ice skating efficiency test that ensures you are buying a high quality synthetic product. Most companies will cite the Coefficient of Friction (COF) tests to compare their product with refrigerated ice. This is not only a poor comparison – but it is also misleading to the consumer. COF tests are not made using a weighted skate blade – so why talk about them? Even the sellers of synthetic ice don’t understand this – so how can a consumer ever be expected to understand?
Our xSynthetic ice test using actual skates has proven to have on average, 30-40% less resistance than any competitor tested which provides you a BETTER product and an easier skating effort.
Manufacturing standards based on DIN ISO 9001 ensure excellence in raw material consistency every time our panels are produced. This directly translates to a superior synthetic ice skating performance. Most sellers of synthetic ice have absolutely no idea where their raw materials come from. Some producers simply switch from one resin supplier to the next looking for the cheapest price. This can result in mixed resin batches that can produce inconsistent materials with various negative consequences over the short and long term of a product life. Our superior grade resin (raw material) ensures a consistent synthetic ice sheet every time.
Due to our machining excellence, you also receive a perfectly tight panel joint every time, which means uncompromised safety, and higher levels of product satisfaction. All of this translates to a more enjoyable skating experience, every time.
Our xHockeyProducts Elite Series is comprised of products that prove superior in craftsmanship, materials, performance and durability when compared to other products within their respective categories. Elite Series products may not be the least expensive, but if your training requires elite-level performance and reliability you can rest assured knowing these products meet our professional standard. Look for the Elite Series designation...certified by xHockeyProducts!
- Allows you to skate at home using real skates on the highest quality synthetic ice available.
- Ideal for improving hockey skating, passing, shooting, goaltending skills or just leisure skating.
- Proprietary dovetail pattern creates a smooth, trouble-free skating rink.
- Can be used for hockey, figure skating or recreational purposes.
- Can be installed either indoors or outdoors - recommended for home use, smaller recreational or training rinks.
- Tiles are Sinter Pressed and then machined to exacting standards. Sinter Pressed sheets are far more durable than extruded material and will not only last longer, but they will deliver superior performance over the long term!
- Sinter Pressed de-stresses the material which stops it from curling at the ends. Also, it will minimize the amount of shavings from skate blades!
- Additional panels can always be added in the future to expand the area.
- Goalie crease, blue line, red line, center dot, or goal line are available upon request.
- Best of all, the tile has both infused silicone glide plus dry slip additives which combined with the raw material result in the longest life, and the highest overall performance panel on the market today! No glide enhancer required!
- The professional series material used makes this product 20%-30% faster than other well known brands for the entire life of the panel.