|Warranty||Three (3) years replacement due to defects||Period of time the product is covered by manufacturer's warranty|
|Length||40.15in (102cm)||Length of the product measured in inches|
|Width||40.15in (102cm)||Width of the product measured in inches|
|Thickness||5/16in (8mm)||Thickness of the product measured in inches|
|Weight||18lbs||Weight of the product measured in pounds|
|Expandable||Yes||Product can be expanded into different configurations|
|UV Protected||Yes||UV Protection extends the life and look of the product|
|Life Expectancy||Fifteen (15) to Twenty (20) Years||Life expectancy of the product|
|Glide Infused||No||Infused glide particles enable easier skating|
- Great Service Guarantee >
- Price Match Guarantee >
- Shipping Match Guarantee >
- Haggle free Guarantee >
View Other Products in this Line Up
- Allows you to skate at home using real skates on the highest quality synthetic ice available.
- Ideal for improving hockey skating, passing, shooting, goaltending skills or just leisure skating.
- Proprietary dovetail pattern creates a smooth, trouble free skating rink.
- Can be used for hockey, figure skating or recreational purposes.
- Recommended for home use, smaller recreational or training rinks.
- Tiles are Sinter Pressed and then machined to exacting standards. Sinter Pressed sheets are far more durable than extruded material and will not only last longer, but they will deliver superior performance over the long term!
- Sinter Pressed de-stresses the material which stops it from curling at the ends. Also, it will minimize the amount of shavings from skate blades!
- Additional panels can always be added in the future to expand the area.
- Goalie crease, blue line, red line, center dot, or goal line are available upon request.
- Your choice of:
- 1 single xSynthetic Ice™ SS-8 tile.
Product to be used on smooth, level surface such as concrete or wooden sub-floor. Ideal for both at-home and small commercial surfaces such as hockey development or figure skating practice surfaces. No special tools are required and anyone can install this surface!